First Direct Customer Service Numbers
Established in 1989, First Direct is one of the leading banking service providers with its headquarters in Leeds, United Kingdom. For more and proper assistance regarding the banking services; you can give their customer service agents a call at this First Direct Helpline Contact Phone, Customer Service on 0844 306 9118 or call their freephone TelePhone number 0800 242 424 from any standard UK landline or mobile phone.
About First Direct
First Direct Helpline is a division of HSBC Bank plc and boasts a healthy 1.25 million customers. They have over 750 thousand customers that use their internet banking services with over 1 million registered. Over 250,000 thousand of these are active First Direct Helpline mobile banking users. They recover over 70 million logins to their internet and mobile banking. First Direct normally sends up to 3.5 million SMS to their customers in a month from which, 420,000 customers use SMS banking.
First Direct Helpline employs 2,600 people at their two offices, in Hamilton (near Glasgow) and Leeds. They have been in profit every year since 1995, and more than one from four customers of First Direct join them due to the personal recommendation. 55% of First Direct’s sales are through digital channels, and up to 89 percent customers communicate with First Direct through a digital channel. First Direct Helpline handles around 140,000 telephones call each week and manages around one thousand and seven hundred calls per day from abroad.
At the heart of their sustainability strategy is First Direct Helpline’s strong devotion to social responsibility which includes charity by fundraising for Childline Schools Service; encouraging and participating with their employees in community events and First Direct does all that they can to minimize their impact on the environment and encourage their people to get involved with Climate Groups.
Apart from providing the superlative HSBC banking services; this banking organization offers excellent customer service to resolve the queries of their clients. They have a team of highly trained and educated team of experts who will come up with the best and comprehensive response to every query.
First Direct Customer Service Address
This is the address of First Direct, which you can use to visit or send a letter when you do not receive a satisfactory response via other communication channels.
40 Wakefield Road, Leeds, LS98 1FD
Tips to remember before sending a letter:
- While writing the letter, mention each and every detail in explaining your query. Quote your queries in such a way so that your letter does not appear vague.
- Give all the important details but not the important contact details, which can be easily compromised.
- Write all the details such as what issues you are facing, what difficulty it has caused you, and how do you want to get your queries resolved.
- Mention all the contact details so that the First Direct agents can contact you back with ease.
About First Direct Service Numbers
First Direct Helpline offers its customers a wide range of financial services – banking which includes internet and telephone banking; mortgages; personal loan; credit cards; a variety of savings products; investments products including child trust funds; share-dealing; insurance – life, car, home, and travel; travel money and foreign payments.
There is a wide range of services provided by the First Direct:
- New Accounts
- Credit Cards
- Travel Money Service
The main First Direct customer service number is 0800242424. Your call will be received by a FirstDirect customer service agents who will forward your call to the respective departments such as accounts, loans, cards, mortgages, and much more.
You can also use the below-mentioned numbers on the table for getting in contact with the First Direct customer service agents.
- Calls made to the (0800) First Direct UK numbers are free of cost. Calls made to 02, and 03 First Direct telephone numbers are charged at 13 pence per minute with the addition to the charges applied by the telephone service provider. In case, if you’re calling from outside the UK, international call rates will be applied as implemented by the local tariffs.
- We recommend you to call the First Direct customer service during the working hours.
- Before making the call, keep the basic information regarding loans, accounts, and mortgages near you to avoid any inconvenience while getting your query resolved.
First Direct Accounts Services
With First Direct, you have the option to get a savings and a current account to cater all your needs. They provide you various banking and accounts services such as:
- Opening a current account
- Switching to a current account
Forgetting a current account with First Direct:
All you need is to visit the bank with the mandatory documents, which will help you in registering with the bank.
There is no cost for six months, and also, you can avoid the monthly account fees by paying at least £1,000 into the account every month or by maintaining an average monthly balance of £1,000 or by having a mortgage, credit card, personal loan or Home insurance with us.
Switching your current account to First Direct:
If your account provider isn’t a part of Current Account Switch Service, you can still switch to the First Direct banking service at no cost. All you have to do is give the details of the accounts you want to switch.
If you want to switch from First Direct to a non-CASS provider, you can send a list of all your latest transactions such as your direct debits, credits, and standing orders. Within five working days, the procedure will be completed and you will a First Direct customer.
Also, a seven-day switching program is available with Fast-Direct.If you’re a new customer to Fast Direct, you can use this number 0800242424, and if you are an old First Direct customer, you can dial this number 03456100100.
First Direct Helpline- Contact Information & Availability
Whether you are an existing First Direct customer or a new customer; we will help you cut short the wait by providing you with the direct telephone numbers.
Existing Customers may call on 03 456 100 100 and new customers at 03 456 00 24 24 or 0800 24 2424.
If you have any queries regarding the Mortgage services; you can use the below-mentioned numbers:
Mortgage questions for existing customers may call on 03 456 100 236 and new mortgages at 03 456 100 103. The Mortgage team is available from 08:00 – 22:00 seven days a week.
Minicom Customers may call on 03 456 100 147.
If you do not receive the best response your queries through the call; you can also send a handwritten letter to their address.
40 Wakefield Road
Apart from contacting them via call or letter; there are various communication channels such as:
- Visit the First Direct Contact Us page on their official website. The official website will offer you the appropriate contact details, which will help you in getting touch with the company. Also, it will provide you with a complete information regarding their services.
- Write an email to their email address and join their mailing list.
- Sign up for their social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Youtube.
Some of us like to contact the representatives via call while some like to follow an old-fashioned method of writing the letter. Regardless of what contact choice you choose; make sure you are highly detailed in explaining your queries.
Complaints and General Enquiries
Every customer is valuable to First Direct. Inform the First Direct customer service agents if you are satisfied or unsatisfied with their services. You can use this First Direct customer service number, 03456100100 to raise a complaint or provide a feedback regarding their services.
The customer service representatives will look into the issue and will come up with the comprehensive response to resolve the queries.
Ways to Raise a Complaint
- Call on the First Direct customer service number and information about your issues to their agents.
- If you do not get a satisfactory response via call; you can use their official postal to send a handwritten letter, which states your queries.
- Make use of Facebook or Twitter to post a complaint or a feedback.
- First Direct has also provided a feedback form where you can select the topic and make your query.
In case, if you are queries are not resolved through any mediums, you also have the option to visit their head office at this address:
40 Wakefield Road, Leeds, LS98 1FD
Contact First Direct via Social Media
If you do not receive a satisfactory response to your queries via other communication channels; social media is the best way to get heard! There are various social media platforms, which you can use for getting in contact with the First Direct:
These platforms will keep you updated regarding their various updates such as loans, interest rates, mortgages, and various internet banking services. Apart from sharing on the platforms, you can also use channels such as Facebook or Twitter to post or message your complaint.
Share with us the experience of the First Direct Telephone Numbers customer service (waiting times, courtesy, professionalism, etc.), the price of customer retention promotions, valuable tips for the benefit of the customers.