TalkTalk TV Helpline
TalkTalk Helpline Contact Phone Customer Service on 0844 306 9108 or call their freephone TelePhone number 0800 049 1424 from any standard UK landline or mobile phone. TalkTalk had a humble beginning as part of The Carphone Warehouse Group PLC but in less than 10 years they have become one of the UK’s leading telecoms company. In 2002 TalkTalk first ventured into the fixed line telecoms market in conjunction with Opal Telecom PLC, a fixed line, voice telecommunication network provider. By 2012, TalkTalk launched YouView which is now Britain’s fastest-growing TV service catering to customers by offering a flexible and great value pays TV service.
TalkTalk TV Helpline Contact
TalkTalk TV Helpline – Services
TalkTalk Helpline offers three very straightforward and appealing schemes, namely Plus TV, Essentials TV and Simply Broadband. Plus TV offers an unlimited package at an unbeatable value of high-performance broadband, television and phone services. Essential TV also has great value broadband, television, and phone services. Simply Broadband provides unlimited broadband without inclusive landline calls. All these TalkTalk residential packages offer the ability to add on extra services that best fit your individual needs.
TalkTalk Business, rebranded in February 2011, is a well-established supplier of voice and data services to the small and medium market using their low-cost network infrastructure to deliver to over 180,000 customers and 350 partners.
TalkTalk TV Helpline – Contact Information and Availability
TalkTalk Helpline has an online support whereby, you can chat with a live agent or you can call from your TalkTalk landline at 0870 444 1820.
When calling from your mobile you can call- 0203 441 5550, please make sure you have your account details at hand when you call.
If you prefer to write to TalkTalk for having answers to their questions, then you should provide the following information. You will have a response in about 10 days or so.
- Your name
- Your TalkTalk Phone or mobile number
Also, include any of the following requirements:
- Third and sixth characters of your password while you are communicating with their helpline.
- Last four characters of your payment card or bank account number through which, you have been paying for the services
- TalkTalk account number
- Security answer is given while making a TalkTalk account.
The company will send all letters to your primary address until any other address is given. Make sure to add correct contact details so that they can contact you for any query. It can be your contact address or phone number.
TalkTalk TV – FAQ ( Frequently Ask Questions)
What is TalkTalk Box Office and how do I use it?
TalkTalk Box Office is the best way to catch all the latest Hollywood films, from action-packed thrillers to family-friendly cartoons, all available to rent on demand through any TalkTalk TV package. This FAQ will explain how to find and watch the latest movies before your popcorn has even finished popping.
Do I have access to TalkTalk Box Office?
Anyone with a TalkTalk TV package has access to all the latest movies available on the service, you just need to make sure your YouView box is currently connected to the web. To do this you will need to run an Ethernet cable directly from your router to your digital TV box, if you haven’t done this already you should find an Ethernet cable in the box your router came in.
What’s bad about TalkTalk?
– TalkTalk fibre optic broadband is unavailable in some areas – use our postcode checker to see if you can get it
– Faster broadband available from other providers, such as Virgin Media
– TalkTalk TV has fewer channels than Sky or Virgin Media
– Can’t record TV with the basic TV package
– Weaker customer service than other providers, according to Ofcom customer satisfaction data.
What’s good about TalkTalk?
– Specialises in simple and affordable broadband and TV packages
– One of the cheapest ways to get subscription TV in the UK
– Unlimited broadband – perfect for large families or heavy users who want peace of mind that they can use the internet as much as they like
– Superfast fibre packages perfect for streaming movies and TV online, downloading music, and gaming
– Prices fixed for 18 months – no sudden increases
– TV is very flexible – can add extra channels on a monthly basis, and cancel extras at any time
– Sky channels, including Sky One, Sky Arts and Sky Witness included with Plus TV packages, or as a monthly add-on otherwise
– Sky Sports and Sky Cinema available as add-ons
– Can access Netflix, and subscription can be included as part of your TalkTalk bill if you wish
– TV2Go app included with all TV packages – lets you watch on-demand content and some live channels on smartphone and tablet (requires Wi-Fi connection)
– HomeSafe network-level security included as standard with all broadband packages – blocks sites known to contain viruses, and restricts access to adult material you may not want your kids to see
– Special offers and exclusive deals regularly available
– Full internet security for one device included with all packages – and you can upgrade for wider protection