If you are unsatisfied by any of their products or services, you can submit a complaint through the helpline number and Tesco customer care representative will help resolve the issue. You can also call for any clarification on their services, to request a quote or when you need to cancel your insurance coverage. Tesco car insurance guarantees and ensures you have peace of mind regardless of where you are enjoying your ride.Your car insurance policy is due for renewal and before renewing the policy you want to upgrade to a better plan. You try to get in touch with customer care, but either you have to wait forever listening to the annoying virtual assistant asking you to press one number after another, or you are kept on hold endlessly by the customer care executive. Either way, it is super annoying.
Well, here’s the solution. In this post, we have listed all the important Tesco Car Insurance Customer Service Numbers that you may ever need. Whether you are a new customer looking for assistance or an old policyholder with a query, the numbers listed below will get you connected with the relevant department in a jiffy.
Tesco Car Overview
Formed in 1997, Tesco is a renowned British retail bank in the UK. It was established as a joint venture between The Royal Bank of Scotland and UK’s largest supermarket- Tesco. In 2008, Tesco plc acquired Royal Bank of Scotland and Tesco Bank became a wholly owned subsidiary of Tesco. Since its inception, the bank has been serving a majority of UK’s population with its wide assortment of financial services including credit cards, loans, mortgage, savings products and insurance.
About Tesco Car Insurance
Tesco offers a broad range of Car Insurance packages, specially designed to suit every individual’s specific needs and budget. Competitive pricing, comprehensive coverage, and exceptional customer support are some of the features that make Tesco Car Insurance the first choice among the UK consumers. Here are some great features that you can expect from a standard insurance policy:
- Cover offers uninsured driver promise, which makes you eligible for a claim when your car is hit
- A small courtesy car will be provided while your wheels are being repaired.
- Tesco Car Insurance covers loss due to fire, theft or even an attempt at theft.
- Insurance provides cover for a chipped or broken windscreen and windows due to an unfortunate incident.
- Replacement child car seat is provided in case if you have any at the time of an accident.
- The insurance also covers In-car entertainment equipment including stereo, satellite navigation, telephone, and entertainment equipment that are permanently fitted in the car.
- You UK insurance cover will be extended to EU for up to 90 days when you are on holiday.
For more information, you can visit Tesco official website and explore in detail about each of their service offerings.
Tesco Car Insurance Customer Service
Tesco Bank prides itself on providing excellent customer service that is worthy of an award. The British Bank Awards offered Tesco the third position for keeping up the high rate of customer satisfaction (87.8%). The bank strives to surpass your expectations when it comes to customer service and hence offers a wide range of platforms to enable effortless communication in case you require any assistance or have any query or complaint. Following are some of the easiest and most convenient ways to get in touch with Tesco Car Insurance Customer Service:
- Self-help; explore the site and look for answers to your queries in the Frequently Asked Questions section.
- Dial Tesco Car Insurance Contact Number and speak directly with their qualified customer service representative.
- Send a handwritten letter to their head office or try writing an email if you are looking for a faster response.
- Get in touch with Tesco Car Insurance Customer Service via their social media channels.
Read on to get details on each of the channels mentioned above for communicating with Tesco customer service.
Frequently Asked Questions
Before you call or try to reach Tesco Customer care by email or post, we suggest you visit their official website and go to the Frequently Asked Questions section. Most of your queries will be quickly resolved as there are step-by-step instructions available on all the questions customers seek answers to. You can also find quick answers in Your Community where you can post your questions and also share your insights to help fellow policyholders.
Tesco Contact Number
Bought a new car recently and are in search of the perfect value-for-money insurance coverage? Probably, you already have a car insurance, which is due for renewal. Or perhaps you have been in an unfortunate incident and needed to file an insurance claim; no matter what the cause for your concern or query is, we can help you get the required support without any hassle.
The table above contains are the prominent Tesco Customer service contact numbers so you don’t have to browse through yellow pages or go to every single page on their website to find the appropriate contact number. Just scroll through the table above and dial the relevant Tesco contact number to get in touch with the concerned department. Yes, it’s that simple! If you still can’t find the helpline you were looking for, we suggest you call 0345 246 2895.
Some Important Tips:
If you are planning on calling Tesco customer service, we have some important points that can help you resolve the matter quickly. Take note:
- Assistance is available in the above numbers from Monday to Friday between 8am-9pm and on Saturday and Sunday between 9am-5pm. Make sure you call as per the given times to reach customer service. You can also call their 24-hour helpline number 0345-366-8631 in the case of an emergency. A qualified customer care representative will always be available on this number to offer assistance.
- Tesco offers a special textphone helpline for individuals with hearing or speech impairment. If you have any queries related to your policy or need to make any changes to the policy, the textphone number is 18001 0345 246 2895.
- It is advised that you keep your policy number and other necessary details handy before calling the customer service to receive a quicker response.
- Please note, Tesco is only responsible for arranging your policy; your cover is provided by an excellent range of trustworthy insurers. If you need to make a claim or have a query regarding a pending claim, then you are requested to call your underwriter. Contact details of all the insurers are available on the website.
Tesco Car Insurance Customer Service Address
If for some reason you wish to visit Tesco head office in person; or are have to send over a written complaint, query or some personal documents then you might need the following address:
22 Haymarket Yards, Edinburgh EH12 5BH, UK
Note: If you are sending your queries or complaints via post, be sure that none of your personal information is disclosed in the letter, so nothing is later compromised by mistake.
Tesco strives to offer seamless and convenient support to all its policyholders so that they have a delightful customer experience. Their insurance app is an excellent way to make the process of finding exceptional discounts to begin along with loads of other fantastic features. The app supports safe driving and helps improve your driving skills as well. Following are some of the features built into the program:
- Share driving for up to 50 miles and receive feedback on driving skills and ratings for your trip.
- You can unlock badges and win rewards as you go.
- After a safe driving month, you will be eligible for a one-time discount on your car insurance.
Tesco Social Media
This day and age of digital media, social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter have become the most popular and convenient means of communication. Tesco helpline has also made itself available on all the popular social media channels for quality customer experience. You will get regular updates on rewards and benefits; new products launched and can even drop your complaints as well as feedback for the company. Follow Tesco Bank on the platforms listed below:
Complaints and Feedbacks
Tesco has been given 8.9 out 10 ratings by its policyholders, which is a testimony to their exceptional customer service. Tesco care insurance guarantees that you have peace of mind while you are on the road. But despite all efforts, sometimes issues creep up and can cause inconvenience to the customers. If you are unsatisfied with any of the products or services offered by the company, you can speak directly with their representatives by calling at their toll-free number 0800-003-001 and get the issue resolved. You can also use any of the above mentioned social media channels to express your concerns or share your feedbacks.
Rate Tesco Car Insurance Customer Service!
Tell people what you think. Help others by sharing your experience with Tesco Car Insurance