HSBC Contact Helpline
HSBC Helpline Contact Phone Customer Service on 0844 306 9120 or call their freephone TelePhone number 0800 032 1770 from any standard UK landline or mobile phone. Since opening their doors for business in Hong Kong in 1865, HSBC Helpline’s network of branches has gained entry into some of the world’s most dynamic financial markets. They are one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organizations. HSBC Helpline protects the concerns of over 60 million customers, across 80 countries and territories and every major economy in Europe, Asia-Pacific, the Americas, the Middle East and Africa. They are registered on the London, Hong Kong, New York, Paris and Bermuda stock exchange.
HSBC Helpline ensures its business is viable by taking a long-term view: They invest in the future of local communities, value their employees and are cognizant of the impact they have on our environment. HSBC is committed to impacting its role in supporting the economy by assisting UK businesses, homeowners, and first-time buyers.
HSBC Helpline – Services
HSBC Helpline offers many services to choose from:
- Everyday Banking: Saving accounts, current accounts, card support, credit cards, internet banking and international services.
- Premium Banking: HSBC Advance, HSBC Expat, HSBC Premier, HSBC Private Bank
- Borrowing: Overdrafts, Mortgages, Buy to let, Loans
- Insurance: Life, home, car and travel insurance, income cover, student insurance and critical illness.
HSBC Helpline – Contact Information and Availability
Existing customers may call on 08457 404 404 from 8 am to 10 pm every day. If you are calling from outside the UK, you can reach HSBC Helpline on+44 1226 261 010.
If you’re an existing customer and use Internet Banking then the quickest and most secure way is to use the ‘My Messages’ area to send them an email, once you have logged on. If you don’t currently use their Internet Banking service or don’t bank with HSBC then you can complete their online form.
Business banking customers may call on 08457 606060or +44 1226 260 878
Non-HSBC Bank customers may call on 08456 040 626.
If you have any other queries, write to them at the following address:
Customer Care Team,
PO Box 6125,
For general inquiries:
HSBC Bank Plc
Harry Weston Road
HSBC – FAQ ( Frequently Ask Questions)
How do I make an HSBC Credit Card Payment?
You can use ‘Move money’ option to transfer money from any of your HSBC deposit accounts to your HSBC Credit Card account or click on the ‘View Details’ option to be directed to the credit card page.
Will I have to go to the full HSBC Credit Cards page to may an HSBC Credit Card payment?
No. If you have an HSBC Credit Card, you can transfer money from one of your HSBC deposit accounts to your HSBC Credit Card(s) account using the Move money function.
What banking transactions can I perform with Personal Internet Banking?
Personal Internet Banking allows you to make transactions online and manage your accounts, balances, bill payments and deposits:
– View balances and transactions on your deposits, loans, credit card, and mortgage accounts
– Pay bills to virtually anyone in the United States with complimentary online Bill Pay service
– Review the last 16 months of transactions for Personal Internet Banking.
– View your eligible Checking, Savings, Select Credit and Credit Card account statements for the last 7 years through eStatements
– Online Check Images – Personal Internet Banking customers with a checking account who are enrolled in the RecordCheck®service can view and print their posted checks images right online.
– Transfer funds between your HSBC accounts (this is an ideal way to pay your HSBC accounts quickly).
– With the Bank to Bank Transfers service, you can move money between your HSBC accounts and other financial institutions, credit unions and brokerage accounts.
– Initiate wire transfer requests to another person, business or financial institution in the U.S. or internationally through Personal Internet Banking.
– View information about your mortgage account including escrow and payment history
– Obtain quotes for several insurance products
– View your investment and brokerage balances
– Request a credit card line increase
– Apply for HSBC select accounts and services
– Order new checks
– Request copies of statements
– Request a Stop Payment for an HSBC check
– Access to Credit Card Rewards Program website to view and redeem Credit Card Rewards Points
– Email our Customer Relationship Center anytime for information on products and services
– Online Password Reset – Customers who forget their Internet Banking Password can select a new Password to gain immediate access to Personal Internet Banking. No more waiting for a confirmation in the mail.